The role requires a developer with a strong focus on backend and some knowledge of Front end as well as AWS. Primarily you will work alongside our senior development team to deliver business-critical applications using modern development practices. Our ideal candidate should enjoy problem solving and will be encouraged to explore the use of technology to improve day-to-day company operations. We offer opportunities to take ownership of the full development life-cycle where you will be expected to manage and deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
- Work remotely, as part of a team, on various sized Laravel development projects.
- Understand and develop to written requirements.
- Interpret additional requirements from wireframe mockups as well as be able to work off verbal instruction.
- Write clean, readable, and performant code.
- Accomplish project deliverables while staying within the Laravel framework
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Laravel.
- Experience in Core PHP using MVC Architecture.
- Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of database operations with MySQL/MariaDB, Stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Framework 7 or other front-end frameworks
- Other Skills:Composer / NPM / Webpack,Laravel forge server deployment and management,Laravel Dusk Testing,PHP Unit Testing
- Working knowledge of AWS EB, EC2, RDS, S3, ELB and Cloudfront systems
- Able to consume 3rd party API's
- Knowledge and experience of OOPS.
- Knowledge of engineering practices like CI-CD.
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Have strong communication skills - you may work directly with our clients.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Paid Training Program
- Periodic Virtual engagement activities
- Opportunity to work on exciting clients
- Award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities
Connect with US